Advertisements

One-Bite Roasted Potatoes with Fresh Lemon Aioli

Optimized-potatoes

“Tasteful Selection” brand one-bite potatoes available at Fresh Market (fingerling potatoes cut in half can be substituted if one-bites cannot be found at the market).  The perfect appetizer  to serve with champagne because…

Optimized-champagne sign

A special thank you to Kelly for sending me this photo from London, England!

Here’s the recipe:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit

24 ounces one-bite potatoes

3 tablespoons butter

1 large shallot, sliced very thin

1/4 teaspoon salt

freshly ground pepper

2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary

Place butter on baking sheet (I like to use my flat cast iron pan for this recipe) and put in oven to allow butter to melt. As soon as butter melts, remove pan from oven and spread butter around on the pan.  Place the sliced shallots on the pan and lay the potatoes on the pan on top of the shallots.  Sprinkle potatoes with salt, pepper  and toss to coat the potatoes. Sprinkle potatoes with chopped rosemary during the last 10 minutes of baking, toss to coat the potatoes with the rosemary.  Bake potatoes for 30 minutes or until fork tender.

Fresh Lemon Aioli:

1/2 cup Dukes brand Mayonnaise

zest of 1 small lemon (I like to use my microplane to zest the lemon rind and grate the garlic)

1 clove garlic grated

1 tablespoon lemon juice

dash salt

freshly ground pepper

1 teaspoon Dijon mustard

Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Place aioli in refrigerator – serve icy cold as a dip for the potatoes.

Advertisements

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

11 thoughts on “One-Bite Roasted Potatoes with Fresh Lemon Aioli

1. Ritu March 1, 2016 at 8:53 pm Reply

Look yum! I’m a sucker for any kinds of roasties!!!!

• Becky Ellis March 1, 2016 at 9:13 pm Reply

So glad you are enjoying my roasties recipe! I read your blog earlier and so happy for your ‘Lil Man being accepted to his first choice school. That’s a wonderful accomplishment and you are a GREAT Mom!

Liked by 1 person

• Ritu March 1, 2016 at 9:15 pm

That is so sweet of you to say Becky 😊
        Being a mum is a tough thing, and I know I am by no means perfect, but I try my hardest to make my kids happy… What more can we do eh 😊

2. Christina Nifong March 1, 2016 at 10:22 pm Reply

Sounds delish!

3. Anna March 1, 2016 at 11:00 pm Reply

These sounds so delicious!!

4. marilyn1998 March 21, 2016 at 11:39 pm Reply

This recipe looks absolutely delicious. I could eat it as a main course! Pinned and shared! Thanks for partying at #overthemoon! Have a lovely Easter. Please join us on Thursday for the Pin and Yum Recipe Sharing Party!

• Becky Ellis March 22, 2016 at 4:14 pm Reply

Thank you so much! I look forward to the Pin and Yum Recipe Sharing Party! Hope you have a lovely Easter too…

5. marilyn1998 March 23, 2016 at 6:53 pm Reply

Congratulations! Your post was my feature pick this week at #Overthemoon. Please visit on Sunday and get your badge!

• Becky Ellis March 28, 2016 at 7:49 pm Reply

Thank you! I am Over The Moon happy about this!!!!

6. Regina L. L. Wells March 28, 2016 at 7:18 pm Reply

Delicious! I’ve always wondered how to make aioli, and what a perfect recipe for it! Thank you! #OverTheMoon

• Becky Ellis March 28, 2016 at 7:48 pm Reply

So glad you will enjoy my recipe! Thank you! Becky

Please share your comments here...they make my day!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

The Bell House Bakery

For the love of family, friends, and food. Scratch to finish planning and preparation for all of life's celebrations.

Millionaire's Digest Magazine

P.S. - If you are a writer and you need a place where you can get your articles published out in front of a large audience too, we have over 10,000+ readers at our main domain "millionairedigest.com," so you're all welcome to join us if you want to, and we'll get your articles out in front of our large audience for you!

Fluent Traveler

Travel, Explore, Create and Enjoy!

The Leek & The Carrot

A blog about farming, food and marriage

In Dianes Kitchen

Recipes showing step by step directions with pictures and gadget reviews

christinanifong.com

writer, eater, grower, mother

Journeys of Len

Me, my Camera vs. the World

nicole wyn

adventures in food & travel

The Wine Junkies

Two Wine Lovers Sharing Experiences

Beyond our horizons

Yoda and dalek see the world

Fernweh Fitzgerald

West 2 East Coast - Worldly Wanderlust

Anyone 4 Curry & Other Things

Smile! A Site for Friends Wherever You Are!

Tasting the Stars

with The Bubble Diva

Wine Reporter

stories from the glass

24/7 in FRANCE

Millionaire's Digest

Millionaire's Digest - Share your passions, discover what others are sharing, and connect with new friends who are passionate about the same things as you are!

%d bloggers like this: